True Facts About Ryan Young
- Is a developer for the Open Rails free train simulator whose favorite level is the Pacific Surfliner route from San Diego to San Luis Obispo.
- Still uses Mozilla Firefox.
- Once wrote a school newspaper column advocating for the adoption of IPv6 (that still hasn’t happened) by UT Austin.
- Authored a skeptical essay about self-driving cars that appears in the 4th edition of How to Write Anything by UT creative writing professor John J. Ruszkiewicz. (As a learning and revising exercise! I’m no genius.)
- Was a one-time freelance reporter for the Austin Monitor.
- Is followed by the Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority of Austin, Texas on Twitter.
- Was born and raised a Catholic and continues to attend weekly Mass.